Congratulations on taking an important step towards protecting your brand – getting a trade mark. We are delighted to support you with your trade mark application.
Here’s how our Trade Mark Application service works for UK trade mark applications:
- you complete our Trade Mark Application Details Form to provide us with the information we need for your application;
- we check that your chosen mark is capable of being registered;
- we check to see if anyone else has registered it or a similar mark already;
- we consider whether you should apply for a series of trade marks;
- we identify the potential goods and/or service class(es) and items for your application;
- we schedule a call to talk you through our findings and get your instructions on any outstanding questions;
- we prepare your answers for the online application and send them to you;
- you complete the online application using the answers we provide and pay the trade mark registration fee directly to the Intellectual Property Office online.
Don’t leave it too late to protect your brand.
Already have a Strand Sahara account? Log in now
What People Say About Us
PROUD TO HAVE SUPPORTED
Questions and Answers
We currently support businesses in the UK, Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda. Located in a different country? We’d be happy to refer you to someone local who can help – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our contracts, templates, and guides are signed off by fully qualified legal professionals who have worked for some of the biggest corporations in the world. They each have at least 8 years’ legal experience and possess local and international experience.
We strongly recommend that you sign up for one of our all-inclusive plans so that you can make the most of the guidance and support we provide. However, we also offer a pay-as-you-go options if you are not ready just yet.
Our plans are all-inclusive because it is important to us that you have the right support and guidance on each of the key legal protections. It is up to you whether you make use of everything available, but we hope that you do in order to give your business the legal protection it deserves.
We provide legal support for business issues, including contracts, intellectual property and company secretarial work. We do not currently provide dispute resolution, property law services or support for personal legal issues.
Absolutely not! Our contracts are tailored to your business needs and situation.
Every business should have its own, tailor-made standard contracts for customers which reflect the way it does business.
Having your own standard terms will ensure that you’re able to provide the protection that your business needs and will enhance your reputation because customers will know what to expect from you and what happens if things go wrong.
To be effective, your standard terms must reflect the way you do business and protect your business from the specific risks you face. In contrast, we know that many businesses resort to relying on generic templates or re-purposing contracts obtained from competitors or previous employers. The problem is that these contracts often do not match up with your or your customers’ expectations and fail to adequately protect your business because important risks are not properly addressed. Poorly drafted or ill-suited contracts are often not worth the paper they are written on.