Become a member today and start saving thousands in legal fees. Your annual membership for just £35/month or £350/year includes a comprehensive package of legal products and services (total value £10,979) designed to take your business to the next level without breaking the bank.
Standard membership includes:
1. Legal Guides and Checklists (value £697)
- Trademark guide, delivering you a practical outline of the whole process.
- Company Filings Checklist, so you know how to keep your company books up to date and when you need to file documents.
- Contract Negotiation Checklist, so that you can negotiate like a pro.
- Intellectual Property Checklist to help you identify your intellectual property assets and how to best protect and monetise them.
- Term Sheet Template for discussions with potential investors.
- Term Sheet Negotiation Checklist, so that you know what to expect and the pitfalls to avoid.
2. Unlimited Contract Templates (value £4,297)
Wide range of contracts and agreements which can be customised for your needs with guidance, including:
- Agreements for team members, staff and management teams, such as a Founders Service Agreement, Shareholders Agreement, Independent Contractor Agreement, Employment Contract, Letters of Appointment for Non-Executive Directors/Board Advisors/Interns and much more
- Agreements for trading and sales, including a Service Agreement, Confidentiality Agreement/Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), Supply of Goods Agreement, Speaker Agreement, Coaching Agreement, Influencer Agreement, Production Agreement, Image Licence, Software Development Agreement and much more.
3. Unlimited Legal Letter Templates (value (£1,997)
- Debt collection letters
- Breach of contract notice letters
- Cease and desist letters to enforce intellectual property rights
4. Unlimited Company Templates (value £397)
- Shareholder resolutions
- Board resolutions
- Board minutes
- Share certificates
5. Monthly Legal Secrets Masterclass (value £3,597)
Access to monthly Legal Secrets Masterclass for members, with Q&A opportunity on topics such as:
- How to Structure Your Business For Growth,
- Legal Considerations When Collaborating With Others,
- Building Bulletproof Contracts, Legal Considerations When Hiring, and
- Protecting Your Creations with Intellectual Property Rights.
6. 10% Discount On Other Services
Exclusive member’s 10% discount on our additional services (this discount alone covers the monthly cost of membership in most cases!), including:
- Custom Contracts (£34 discount)
- Contract Reviews (£34 discount)
- Trade Mark Application Support (£34 discount)
- Legal Consultations (£12 discount)
Already have a Strand Sahara account? Log in now
Not sure if you are ready for membership? Try Strand Sahara for free to see what working with us has to offer: Free Account
What People Say About Us
PROUD TO HAVE SUPPORTED
Questions and Answers
We currently support businesses in the UK, Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda. Located in a different country? We’d be happy to refer you to someone local who can help – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our contracts, templates, and guides are signed off by fully qualified legal professionals who have worked for some of the biggest corporations in the world. They each have at least 8 years’ legal experience and possess local and international experience.
We strongly recommend that you sign up for one of our all-inclusive plans so that you can make the most of the guidance and support we provide. However, we also offer a pay-as-you-go options if you are not ready just yet.
Our plans are all-inclusive because it is important to us that you have the right support and guidance on each of the key legal protections. It is up to you whether you make use of everything available, but we hope that you do in order to give your business the legal protection it deserves.
We provide legal support for business issues, including contracts, intellectual property and company secretarial work. We do not currently provide dispute resolution, property law services or support for personal legal issues.
Absolutely not! Our contracts are tailored to your business needs and situation.
Every business should have its own, tailor-made standard contracts for customers which reflect the way it does business.
Having your own standard terms will ensure that you’re able to provide the protection that your business needs and will enhance your reputation because customers will know what to expect from you and what happens if things go wrong.
To be effective, your standard terms must reflect the way you do business and protect your business from the specific risks you face. In contrast, we know that many businesses resort to relying on generic templates or re-purposing contracts obtained from competitors or previous employers. The problem is that these contracts often do not match up with your or your customers’ expectations and fail to adequately protect your business because important risks are not properly addressed. Poorly drafted or ill-suited contracts are often not worth the paper they are written on.