Secure your business’s growth and get all 5 key legal protections in place.
A comprehensive package of legal tools, accessible for a year after purchase that you can use to take your business to the next level.
Products and services in this bundle include:
1. Legal Consultation
- Book a 30-minute consultation with one of our legal professionals, where they will take the time to get to know you, your start-up and your long-term vision. Then receive useful guidance to satisfy any legal needs identified for your business’s growth.
2. Ready-to-make custom Contracts:
- Founders Service Agreement, stipulating terms for the founders of the company.
- Shareholders Agreement, to regulate all aspects relating to all the shares and shareholders.
- Service Agreement, defining the terms of the service you will be providing the customer.
- Confidentiality Agreement/Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Supply of Goods Agreement, contracting the sale of goods to a buyer.
- Consultancy Agreement, for hiring an independent contractor or freelancer to work for the business.
- Employment Contract, for hiring employees.
- Letter of Appointment for Non-Executive Directors.
- Letter of Appointment for Board Advisers.
- Letter of Appointment for a paid Intern.
3. A Collection of useful Legal Guides and Resources.
- Company Legal Guide, providing detailed guidance for how to go from a sole trader to getting incorporated as a limited liability company.
- Company Documents Checklist, so you know how to keep your company books up to date and when you need to file documents.
- Contract Negotiation Checklist, so that you can negotiate like a pro.
- Intellectual Property Checklist to help you identify your intellectual property assets and how to best protect and monetise them.
- Term Sheet Template for discussions with potential investors.
- Term Sheet Negotiation Checklist, so that you know what to expect and the pitfalls to avoid.
4. Trademark Support
- Trademark guide, delivering you a practical outline of the whole process.
- Additional registration support, including all searches and research for just £199 (saving £100).
Already have a Strand Sahara account? Log in now
What People Say About Us
PROUD TO HAVE SUPPORTED
Questions and Answers
We currently support businesses in the UK, Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda. Located in a different country? We’d be happy to refer you to someone local who can help – please contact us at email@example.com.
All our contracts, templates, and guides are signed off by fully qualified legal professionals who have worked for some of the biggest corporations in the world. They each have at least 8 years’ legal experience and possess local and international experience.
We strongly recommend that you sign up for one of our all-inclusive plans so that you can make the most of the guidance and support we provide. However, we also offer a pay-as-you-go options if you are not ready just yet.
Our plans are all-inclusive because it is important to us that you have the right support and guidance on each of the key legal protections. It is up to you whether you make use of everything available, but we hope that you do in order to give your business the legal protection it deserves.
We provide legal support for business issues, including contracts, intellectual property and company secretarial work. We do not currently provide dispute resolution, property law services or support for personal legal issues.
Absolutely not! Our contracts are tailored to your business needs and situation.
Every business should have its own, tailor-made standard contracts for customers which reflect the way it does business.
Having your own standard terms will ensure that you’re able to provide the protection that your business needs and will enhance your reputation because customers will know what to expect from you and what happens if things go wrong.
To be effective, your standard terms must reflect the way you do business and protect your business from the specific risks you face. In contrast, we know that many businesses resort to relying on generic templates or re-purposing contracts obtained from competitors or previous employers. The problem is that these contracts often do not match up with your or your customers’ expectations and fail to adequately protect your business because important risks are not properly addressed. Poorly drafted or ill-suited contracts are often not worth the paper they are written on.