Every business is unique, and off-the-shelf contracts often fail to address the specific needs and risks that each business faces. That’s why we offer a custom contract service dedicated to creating bespoke business contracts tailored to your exact requirements, ensuring maximum protection and clarity for your legal agreements.
Our Custom Contract Service Highlights:
- Personalised Approach: Our team of skilled legal professionals takes the time to understand your business, industry, and specific objectives. We work closely with you to identify your unique needs and craft a contract that aligns perfectly with your business goals, mitigates risks, and safeguards your interests.
- Expert Legal Guidance: With a wealth of experience in contract law, our team provides expert guidance throughout the contract creation process. We ensure that you understand the purpose and meaning of each clause, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, empowering you with the confidence to enter into agreements with peace of mind.
- Thorough Analysis and Drafting: We leave no stone unturned when creating your custom business contract. Our meticulous approach involves a comprehensive analysis of your requirements, careful consideration of industry-specific nuances, and the drafting of clear, concise, and unambiguous contract provisions. We strive for precision and clarity to avoid any potential disputes or misunderstandings.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: As your business evolves, your contracts should too. Our custom contract service provides the flexibility to accommodate future changes and contingencies. We build contracts that can be easily amended, allowing you to respond to emerging opportunities or challenges without the need for a complete overhaul.
- Timely Delivery: We recognize the importance of timeliness in business transactions. Our dedicated team works efficiently to deliver your custom contract within agreed-upon timelines, usually within 72 hours, ensuring that you can seize opportunities and initiate important agreements without unnecessary delays.
By opting for our custom contract service, you gain a tailor-made legal document that reflects your unique business requirements, mitigates risks, maximizes your legal protection and can be used over and over again. Experience the peace of mind that comes from knowing your contracts are specifically designed to safeguard your interests.
Already have a Strand Sahara account? Log in now and select ‘Custom Contract’.
What People Say About Us
PROUD TO HAVE SUPPORTED
Questions and Answers
We currently support businesses in the UK, Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda. Located in a different country? We’d be happy to refer you to someone local who can help – please contact us at email@example.com.
All our contracts, templates, and guides are signed off by fully qualified legal professionals who have worked for some of the biggest corporations in the world. They each have at least 8 years’ legal experience and possess local and international experience.
We strongly recommend that you sign up for one of our all-inclusive plans so that you can make the most of the guidance and support we provide. However, we also offer a pay-as-you-go options if you are not ready just yet.
Our plans are all-inclusive because it is important to us that you have the right support and guidance on each of the key legal protections. It is up to you whether you make use of everything available, but we hope that you do in order to give your business the legal protection it deserves.
We provide legal support for business issues, including contracts, intellectual property and company secretarial work. We do not currently provide dispute resolution, property law services or support for personal legal issues.
Absolutely not! Our contracts are tailored to your business needs and situation.
Every business should have its own, tailor-made standard contracts for customers which reflect the way it does business.
Having your own standard terms will ensure that you’re able to provide the protection that your business needs and will enhance your reputation because customers will know what to expect from you and what happens if things go wrong.
To be effective, your standard terms must reflect the way you do business and protect your business from the specific risks you face. In contrast, we know that many businesses resort to relying on generic templates or re-purposing contracts obtained from competitors or previous employers. The problem is that these contracts often do not match up with your or your customers’ expectations and fail to adequately protect your business because important risks are not properly addressed. Poorly drafted or ill-suited contracts are often not worth the paper they are written on.