An Influencer Agreement, also known as a Talent Agreement, is an agreement between a client or brand and an influencer (such as a social media influencer or a celebrity) to promote its sale of products or services as part of a marketing campaign.
Influencer marketing is one of the most successful marketing options used by brands worldwide and a Talent Agreement is an important tool for ensuring that the influencer meets the requirements of the campaign.
This Influencer Agreement contains provisions regarding:
- the type of content the influencer will be providing, such as the number of photo posts, videos, stories, live experiences etc, as well as important details such as timing, mentions, hashtags and aesthetics;
- the duration of the engagement including start and end dates;
- payment and the timing of payment;
- confidential information;
- intellectual-property , for example, the provision of a licence to the influencer to use the brand’s IP materials for the duration of the contract, and a licence allowing the brand to use the influencer’s IP for marketing purposes; and
Become a Strand Sahara member for just £35 a month to access our Influencer Agreement and many more agreements and templates for your business. Find out more here: Standard Membership