- copyright notice, to protect the copyright and other intellectual property in your website and preventing others from using it for commercial purposes;
- the limitation of your liability to the users of the website if something goes wrong (like their computer getting a virus after using your website);
- the rules around how users are allowed to post or submit content to the website;
- a licence which allows you to use the content that users post to the website; and
- your right to terminate a user’s access to the website.